Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Try



Ok, so I have tried this blogging thing before and have not done a very good job at keeping up. I am going to try again. My hopes are to share with you how our family is doing and the exciting happenings in our life. Having four girls keeps me busy. Between all their activities, I do feel like a taxi but love every minute of it. It may take time for me to learn all the ropes of this blogging thing but I think it will be good. We recently got rid of our dish network for our tv. We didn't realize how much tv was a part of our life until it was gone. It has been a good move for our family. The main reason we got rid of it was to save money. It has brought a whole new element of happiness to our family that we are grateful for. Dan is still very busy with work. It was a good move for us to come to King City. The kids are able to see him a lot more than when we lived in Paso Robles. I do miss the convience of Target but have saved a lot of money the last 20 months! I think that we are pretty much settled into our new house. We love the neighborhood. It is so quiet being out in the canyon. There was a mountain lion sighting here last week. A big change from Southern California! Each day brings a new adventure. We are still waiting and activily seeking a baby to adopt. It has been a couple of years since we decided to try. We thought we would see what happens in 2009 and then make some decisions at the end of the year if we will continue to pursue adoption for our family. We have always felt that it was the right thing to do so it is with faith that we keep looking. The Lord knows what is best for us and that is why I place my trust with Him.

No comments: